Andrew Bogut Net Worth and salary: Andrew Bogut is an Australian master basketball player who has a net worth of twenty four million. Born in Melbourne, in 1984, Australia, Victoria, Andrew Bogut played basketball in the United States at the Faculty of Utah from 2003 unless 2005. He was a first team All American player in 2005, exactly the same season he won the Naismith College Player of the Year accolades, the John R. Wooden Award, the Oscar Robertson Trophy, and Mountain West Player of the Year honors. The Milwaukee Bucks chose Bogut with the first overall pick of the first round during the 2005 NBA Draft. He had with the Bucks until 2012 when he was traded to the Golden State Warriors together with Stephen Jackson in return for 3 additional players. He landed a three year contract extension with Golden State throughout the fall of 2013. As of the fall of 2014, Bogut still plays with the Warriors. He earned NBA All Rookie first team honors in 2006, was placed on the All NBA third team in 2010, and led the league of blocks in 2011. He's played for Australia's male's national team with looks in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, the 2012 London Olympics, and the 2006 FIBA World Championship.
Andrew Bogut Top Mentions:
- NBL: Mitch Creek, Andrew Bogut among stars named on MVP shortlist
- Andrew Bogut: Tokyo 2020 Olympics will be hardest Boomers team to select in history
- NBL star Andrew Bogut rips proposed NRL changes to grassroots football
- Boomers would welcome Matisse Thybulle, says Andrew Bogut
- Andrew Bogut blasts NRL over 'disappointing' juniors change