Alexa Von Tobel is an American company girl who has a net worth of hundred million. Ambitious and young, Alexa Von Tobel earned her personal as the founder as well as CEO of LearnVest.com, a website for independent control of personal financial. Alexa was still a pupil at Harvard Business School when she came up with the idea for LearnVest. In 2008, she had taken a leave of absence from university or college to launch LearnVest. The success of her has brought her a bunch of accolades and recognitions, as well as appearances on shows as CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, The Today Show, MSNBC Your Bloomberg and Business, among others. As a personal finance authority and entrepreneur, she's likewise been featured in such customer and company publications as The Wall Street Journal, The new York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek.
Alexa Von Tobel Top Mentions:
- Alexa von Tobel On How To Manage Your Money In The Digital Age
- Alexa von Tobel's new women-led VC firm raises $200 million fund
- Alexa von Tobel and Penny Pritzker launch $200 million VC firm
- The Thrive Questionnaire With Alexa von Tobel
- Alexa von Tobel Wants to Save You Time, Effort, and Money