Al Kaline is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of 500 1000. Al Kaline was created in Baltimore, Maryland in December 1934. He was a right fielder who batted and threw right handed. He had for Southern High School and then bypassed the minor league program. Kaline signed with the Detroit Tigers as a "bonus baby" and then made 35,000. He made his Major League Baseball debut for Detroit in 1953 & had the whole career of his with the Tigers until 1974. Throughout the career Kaline of his won a World Series championship in 1968. He was an eighteen time MLB All Star and a ten time Gold Glove Award winner. The American League batting championship in 1955 and the Roberto Clemente Award in 1973 was won by kaline. His #6 was retired by the Detroit Tigers. Kaline is a part of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and was inducted in 1980 on the first ballot. After he retired Kaline became a television set color commentator for the Tigers and he's still a leading office official for the team. He finished the career of his with 3,007 hits, 1,583 RBI, and 399 home runs.
Al Kaline Top Mentions:
- Baseball Legend Al Kaline On His 22 Years With The Detroit Tigers
- Al Kaline, turning 80, reflects on Hall of Fame career
- MLB The Show 19: Ryan Braun, Ian Kinsler, Al Kaline Added To Signature Series Pack
- Swann Park Monument Honors Al Kaline and Reggie Jackson
- Baltimore officially names diamond in Swann Park 'Al Kaline Field’ in honor of Hall of Famer