Adrian Young is an American drummer with a net worth of twenty million. Adrian Young was created in Long Beach, California in August 1969. He's famous to be the drummer in the band No doubt. No Doubt formed in Anaheim, CA in 1986 and Young joined in 1989. Their self titled debut studio album was launched in 1992 and their next album The Beacon Street Collection was launched in 1995. No Doubt found success with their third studio album Tragic Kingdom in 1995. The album was certified 10x Platinum in the US and reached #1 in the US, Canada, and New Zealand the top three in Australia, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. No doubt went onto have results with the albums Return of theirs of Saturn in 2000, Rock Steady throughout 2001, and Push and Shove in 2012. Their best individual is "Don't Speak" that reached #1 within 7 countries. Absolutely no Doubt has also had success with the singles "Just a Girl", "Spiderwebs", "Sunday Morning", "Ex Girlfriend", "Simple Kind of Life", "Hey Baby", "Hella Good", "Underneath It All", "It's The Life" of mine, and "Settle Down". 2 Grammy Award, a Billboard Music Award, and 6 MTV Video Music Awards has been won by absolutely no Doubt. Young is also a studio drummer and has captured or carried out with artists such as Scott Weiland, Bow Wow Wow, Maroon five, The Vandals, along with Unwritten Law.
Adrian Young Top Mentions:
- A Tribe Called Quest’s Ali Shaheed Muhammad and Adrian Young announce new album The Midnight Hour
- No Doubt’s Adrian Young loves the Saints and their city
- Adrian Younge and A Tribe Called Quest's Ali Shaheed Muhammad Meld Minds as The Midnight Hour
- Talinda Bennington and No Doubt’s Adrian Young speak candidly about mental illness ahead of Strange 80s 2 benefit in L.A.
- Adrian Young Says New Band With Davey Havok Doesn't Sound Like AFI or No Doubt