Adam Garcia is an Australian actor and dancer of Columbian descent with a net worth of three million dollars. Adam Garcia came into this world on June one, New South Wales, 1973 in Wahroonga, Australia. He came to Knox Grammar School in Wahroonga the exact same high school that Hugh Jackman attended. Garcia dropped out of faculty in order to tour Australia for 2 years in a production of Hot Shoe Shuffle. Garcia first came out on film in 1997 as Jones in Wilde, a movie based on the life of Oscar Wilde. Throughout 1998, Garcia's coverage of the Bee Gees "Night Fever" reached No. fifteen in the UK singles chart. From there, Garcia appeared alongside Piper Perabo, Izabello Miko, Maria Bello, Tyra Banks and John Goodman of the 2000 film Coyote Ugly. In 2004, Garcia worked alongside Lindsey Lohan and Megan Fox of Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. In 2013, Garcia was a judge on the Australian version of Dancing With the Stars. Garcia presently resides in Los Angeles and is a self proclaimed conservationist. Garcia is also a tap dancer who co founded an internationally acclaimed dance troupe known as "Tap Dogs." He tap danced in the opening ceremony for the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.
Adam Garcia Top Mentions:
- Bruno Tonioli backs Adam Garcia for Strictly Come Dancing role
- Coyote Ugly actor Adam Garcia flying in to launch new bar in Birmingham
- How old is Adam Garcia, who is the Coyote Ugly star’s wife Nathalia Chubin and what shows has he been in?
- Adam Garcia: 'I was terrible in Coyote Ugly'
- When is Adam Garcia and Hannah Spearritt's Cinderella on at the Ipswich Regent? | What's on and things to do in Suffolk