Abdelaziz Bouteflika is an Algerian politician with a net worth of five million. Bouteflika came into this world in March of 1937 and has been the president of Algeria after 1999. He's among the country's longest serving politicians in recent history and is the 5th president in general. Right before his present position he worked as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, a place which he kept from 1963 unless 1979. He's likewise known for the good job of his of the country's politics, such as ending the critical rule of February of 2011. The country was also involved in a civil war of 2002, in which Bouteflika oversaw as president. Aside from the job of his with the country, he's also served as president of the United Nations General Assembly. 2 years ago he surpassed the previous record for longest serving president of Algeria, which was held by Houari Boumedienne. He came into this world in Oujda, French Morocco to an Algerian household. Although the father of his had a kid prior to Bouteflika's birth, he was the earliest for the mother of his and father combined. Between each of the parents of his, he's 3 half sisters (one of whom is much older than he), 4 brothers, and at least one full sister.
Abdelaziz Bouteflika Top Mentions:
- Algeria's Abdelaziz Bouteflika Says He Will Seek A Fifth Term As President
- Algeria army urges removal of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika
- Who could succeed Algeria's President Abdelaziz Bouteflika?
- Algeria’s 82-year-old president, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, bows out
- President Abdelaziz Bouteflika returns to Algeria amid mass protests